Sweet Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Model Claim
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm by Alex & Kyle

» The Martin's crib
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Alex & Kyle Martin - hybrids -
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:34 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Hannibal's boat shop and dock
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:39 pm by Rose Torres

» Underground Hospital
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» Character Songs
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm by AsaelNhanas

» Asael Nhanas - Vampire
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» | The Lost Ones V2 | Literate Werewolf RPG
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 pm by Warner Mason

» A Blood Life | literate fantasy rp
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am by Rubella Sims

Top posting users this week
No user

None

Site © Sebastian & Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners.
Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Mahone

Justin Mahone

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Empty
PostSubject: Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter   Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:32 am

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image232
Character Name Justin Mahone 
Sexuality: straight 
Race: shapeshifter
Powers: changing to a wolf.
Character Description - Justin has the hair that is black as night. He keeps it gel to stick up, but sometimes wears it down. He has a six pack of course. His eyes are a silvery color. He is 5"7 and weights 130 pounds. Justin likes to wear jeans, jackets, and high tops. His wolf has black fur and golden eyes. His voice is light and soft like honey , but has a hint of a masculine tone .
Character Personality - He is a tough nut to crack. Some consider him to be a jerk by the way he acts. Once you know him, he's the greatest guy to know. He is very over protect of the ones he loves. So watch your back.
Back Story - High school was a drag for him since he transferred from Italy. One day he was walking and met Rubella and they became friends instantly. Soon their friendship grew and also their feelings grew and they became an item. Many were shocked and jealous since they was know to be rebels, they love each that they was inseparable.
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image245
When they started to transform, they was torn apart. Soon they started to sneak around to be together. During one night, came up with a plan to runaway, so after they transformed on their birthday they ran away. Now he lives with his girl in her manor as happy as they could be. His urge to be with Ru still drives him nuts to this day.
Please include a photo(s)
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image233
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image238
Example Post
(It's Rubella, you know how I post.)
~ Justin and his girl Bella <3 ~

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image235
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image244

Two young lovers, who would literally do till death due us apart.

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image241

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image260

Their special bond will never be broken... Like it was mean't to be.

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image262

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image258

He needed her, to survive his urge of desperation for her. 

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image253
Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Image256
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Malvagio
Admin
Sebastian Malvagio

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter   Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:23 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://sweetafterlife.rpg-board.net

Justin Mahone~ shapeshifter
Page 1 of 1